Nelson iScience for the Australian Curriculum - Year 7: Student Book with 4 Access Codes
Part of the series Nelson iScience for the Australian Curriculum.
The Nelson iScience series fully meets the requirements of the Australian Curriculum with full integration of the three strands: Science Inquiry Skills, Science as a Human Endeavor and Science Understanding. It contains new, up-to-date, engaging and innovative science in an easy to use design.
Nelson iScience assists teachers who are looking for a fully developed program that flawlessly embeds ICT into teaching practice. Many students enter the classroom skilled in utilising a large array of technology; Nelson iScience provides these students with a means to use and expand upon these skills to assist them in learning. It will assist teachers and students to use ICT to: inquire, create, communicate and collaborate. Nelson iScience also encourages students to develop safe and ethical work practices when using ICT.
- Unit 1: What is science?
- Unit 2: Inquiring with science
- Unit 3: Classification
- Unit 4: Ecosystems
- Unit 5: Pure and impure substances
- Unit 6: Separating substances
- Unit 7: Our place in space
- Unit 8: Renewable and non-renewable resources
- Unit 9: The water-cycle
- Unit 10: Forces
- Easy to use in the classroom
- Visually appealing full-colour design
- Each unit begins with an overarching unit question linked to one of the overarching ideas
- Hands-on investigations and activities build, reinforce and consolidate Science Inquiry Skills
- Development of Higher Order Thinking skills embedded within activities and text
- Technology and Web 2.0 activities embedded within activities and text
- Questions throughout text and end of unit classified using Bloom’s taxonomy.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7,|
|Author(s)||Gary Bass , Sandra Bishop, Neil Champion, Elizabeth McKenna, Katrina Mitchell|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.