Part of the series Nelson Connect with History for the Australian Curriculum.
Nelson Connect with History for the Australian Curriculum Year 9 is the third in a series of four books that address the new Junior National History Curriculum. The student book is structured to facilitate the pedagogy of the Australian Curriculum for junior history within the context of world history.
This is the Teacher's Edition of the text. It contains the same content as the student book with additional page-by-page wraparound information to assist teachers with lesson planning and instruction.
- Overview: The making of the modern world 1750-1918
Part A: Making a better world?
- Progressive ideas and movements 1750-1918
- The Industrial Revolution 1750-1914
- Movement of peoples 1750-1901
Part B: Australia and Asia
- China and the world 1750-1918
- Japan and the world 1750-1918
- Making a nation 1750-1918
Part C: World War I
- World War I 1914-1918
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
|Author(s)||Robyn Bowman, Josie Monro, Lisa Phillips, Roz Stephens, Denita Symons|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.