My Word Bank is a personal dictionary that contains a wide range of commonly used words and space for students to record their own words. During any lesson where students are required to write, My Word Bank will be an essential companion. If a student needs a word but doesn’t know how to spell it, he/she can use My Word Bank to find the correct spelling. If the word isn’t already located in My Word Bank, the student can look it up in a classroom dictionary then copy it into his/her writing and into his/her Word Bank. That way, the next time the word is needed, it will be at hand! Difficult to spell and commonly confused words are featured under each letter of the alphabet.
- To help students write the correct spelling and use the right word.
- ‘Should I use current or currant?’ - Remember – ants like currants!
Words other than ...
- To help students write interesting sentences.
- Use words other than ‘said’ - ‘But she only mumbled the answer,’ explained the girl.
Topic lists - comprehensive lists of high-interest words
- time, parts of the body, sport, feelings, colours, months of the year, celebrations, days of the week, countries, seasons, maths terms, society and environment terms
Please note: The Google Preview shows the older version of this book, which is no longer available for purchase. The cover image shown above is for the new and revised version of My Word Bank, which is now available.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.