My Desktop dictionary is designed, written and illustrated for young children in their first years of learning. It is a student dictionary for children who are developing a written vocabulary and contains a wide range of commonly used words. Ample space is provided for recording new words that students may add to the dictionary.
- designed, written and illustrated for young children
- contains a wide range of commonly used words, plus space for recording new words
- a blank square at the top right-hand corner of each double page allows children to write letters of the alphabet in their school script
- a popular, high-interest theme for each letter of the alphabet
- lists of commonly used topics and themes
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.