The all new My Special Word Collection is now in full colour!
The My Special Word Collection is a collection of words that can be added to by the student. The purpose of this book is to encourage the student to use it as a reference for the correct spelling of words and become a confident writer.
Parents: Encourage your children to use new words. Motivate them to read, write and collect new words.
Teachers: My Special Word Collection has been written to help focus students’ attention on words. It will supplement the strategies you use already.
- The first 100 most used words are listed. Know these and know 90% of what you are reading and writing.
- Words are alphabetically listed (totaling approximately 250 words) to enable easy reference.
- A space for the student, teacher and parent or caregiver to add new words as the need arises.
- Lasts the duration of Primary School.
- Awards in recognition of the number of sessions practising words.
- Useful reference material to assist with word usage.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.