Part of the series Maths-in-a-Box.
The Maths-in-a-Box series is well known for offering teachers contextual math activities that make maths relevant to students. It is a flexible resource that saves teachers time and enriches existing maths programs in the process.
Maths-in-a-Box 1 Interactive CD-ROM
Maths-in-a-Box 1 Interactive has been developed in direct response to teacher requests and the new digital classroom environment. The Maths-in-a-Box series is well known for offering activities that make maths relevant to students and save teachers time with planning. This invaluable resource is now available for use on the interactive whiteboard and is ideal for whole class teaching. This product is for PC only.
- 175 interactive maths lessons relate maths to every day contexts, and cover the mathematical strands of Number, Measurement and Space.
- Over 900 teaching screens ideal for whole-class teaching.
- Comprehensive teaching notes to accompany each lesson.
- Options to create, save and share your own lessons using Maths-in-a-Box content or your own using the Teacher Pad function.
- Opportunities to build a bank of shared customisable resources that save time and facilitate a whole school approach to numeracy.
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Software & CD-ROMs,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
|Author(s)||Jim Grant , Edward Lewis & Andrew Woods|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.