Part of the series Maths Boxes.
Maths Box Lime has been written by experienced Australian teachers to assist other teachers address the rigours of the Australian Curriculum. It is a unique, multi-levelled resource that provides activities designed to improve the mathematical skills, strategies, knowledge, reasoning and problem-solving ability of students in Years 1 to 2/3.
Maths Box Lime is a large, comprehensive resource that specifically targets problem-solving in the early schooling years. Harry O’Brien is the major author of Maths Box Lime . Harry is a very experienced primary school teacher and best-selling co-author of the extremely successful Maths Plus series.
- Suitable for Years 1 to 2/3
- Allows for in-depth study of a topic by providing sets of graded cards developing the topic being taught
- 30 Australian Curriculum topic card sets addressing all strands of:
- Number and Algebra
- Measurement and Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Great for individualised learning, group or whole class instruction
- Enormously varied and engaging content
- Content grouped in sets for in-depth learning
- Laminated cards that are larger than A4
- Strategy and concept cards graded from 1 to 10
- Diagnostic quizzes to assist teachers with assessments or pinpoint weaknesses
- Provides easily found quality continuum or curriculum content
- Useful for gifted and talented students
A Closer Look at Maths Box Lime
Using Maths Box Lime
- The teacher allocates each student a topic in the box to work on.
- The student always starts on card 1 of the allocated topic. The cards must be completed in order of 1 to 10 as they are graded in a learning sequence.
- The card is marked by the student.
- The student fills in their personal progress chart.
Topics Covered in Maths Box Lime
- Volume and Capacity
- Three-Dimensional Objects (3D)
- Conceptual Problems
- Two-Dimensional shapes and Transformations
- Multi-step Problems 1
- Statistics and Probability 1
- Visual Problems
- Statistics and Probability 2
- Number Story Investigations 3
- Multi-step Problems 2
- Number and Place Value
- Addition Strategies 1
- Subtraction Strategies 1
- Multiplication and Division 1
- Money and Financial Mathematics
- Addition Strategies 2
- Subtraction Strategies 2
- Number Story Investigations 1
- Multiplication and Division 2
- Number Story Investigations 2
- Patterns and Algebra
- Open-ended Investigations
- Diagnostic Quizzes
Blue 1 - Length
Crimson 2 - Multi-step Problems 1
Violet 12 - Open-ended Investigations
Violet 5 - Statistics and Probability 2
Royal 18 - Addition Strategies 1
Grey 1 - Multi-step Problems 2
|Publisher||Teachers 4 Teachers|
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
|Author(s)||Harry O'Brien, Steve Murray & Deborah Reinholtd|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.