Part of the series Macmillan History for NSW - Stage 5.
This is a purchase for 2 years access to each of History for NSW 9 Digital, and History for NSW 10 Digital.
You will receive a code to the student section of Macmillan's digital home onestopdigital.com.au. Alternatively you can purchase on line for direct access.
Written specifically for the NSW syllabus for the Australian Curriculum, Macmillan History for NSW includes full coverage of all required Outcomes and Content, including the History Skills and History Concepts continuums.
Digital support at Macmillan’s digital home, onestopdigital.com.au: You will receive 2 years access for each level, commencing on the individual activation dates.
The cutting-edge digital support includes:
• an interactive digital version of each text, linked to supporting resources, accessible on any device at any time
• online tests, and a markbook to enhance learning
• animations, podcasts and 3D reconstructions, weblinks and much more! With Macmillan History, students will develop a deep understanding and appreciation of the nature of history and significant changes in the past as they work through the text. The targeted activities will build their knowledge about the historical ideas, people, movements and events that helped shape the ancient world.
- integration of all historical understanding concepts
- activities that link directly to all of the History Skills, including comprehension, analysis, perspectives, empathetic understanding, research and communication
- inquiry-based site studies in each chapter
- links history to real-life context.
|Product Type||Bundles & Packs,|
|Year Level||Year 9, Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.