Part of the series Retroactive .
This combined print and digital title provides 100% coverage of the NSW Australian curriculum for History. The textbook comes with a complimentary activation code for learnON, the powerful digital learning platform making learning personalised and visible for both students and teachers.
The latest editions of Jacaranda Retroactive NSW Australian curriculum series include these key features:
- Topics organised around syllabus content, then structured into subtopics that present sections of content to suit classroom teaching practice
- A focus on historical sources, with accompanying activities that targets students’ understanding and application of historical skills and concepts
- Each subtopic ends with an activity bank to further develop students’ knowledge, skills and concepts as required by the curriculum
- Skillbuilders embedded within topics help students develop confidence in working with historical sources
- Review sections check students’ understanding of topics and their ability to apply historical skills and concepts
- Reading content with integrated media providing a dynamic and uninterrupted learning experience
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.