Part of the series New Senior Mathematics Extension 2.
New Senior Mathematics, 3rd Edition offers a series of student books and worked solutions designed to help you prepare for your classes with ease and ensure students reach their potential. It’s the new edition built for New South Wales on a solid foundation.
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
- Fully aligned with the new NSW Stage 6 syllabus
- Content built on a rigorous, academic, no-frills approach that promotes excellence and prepares students for higher education
- Five sample exam-style papers and solutions per title
- 15-30 additional questions with fully worked solutions for every chapter to support teachers in preparing a range of internal assessment or review tasks
- Investigation-style assignments (two per title) to support teachers with the NESA-specified internal assessment tasks
- Teaching programs and curriculum grids to support implementation of the new courses
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||J. B. Fitzpatrick, Bob Aus;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.