This combined print and digital title is suitable for all state English curricula. The textbook comes with a complimentary activation code for learnON, the powerful digital learning platform making learning personalised and visible for both students and teachers.
The latest edition of Jacaranda English 7 includes these key features:
- Suitable for all curricula, with curriculum documents mapping the content to the Victorian Curriculum, Australian Curriculum, NSW Australian curriculum and the WA Curriculum
- Clear and concise content to support all reading abilities
- Access to teachON, a one-stop-shop for teacher support material. It includes practical teaching advice and lesson plans, designed to save time and provide inspiration and support for teachers
- Colour-coded, scaffolded activities and worksheets at three levels of difficulty for easy differentiation within each class
- A range of multimedia to improve engagement and understanding including; videos, audio files, interactivities and weblinks
- Topic-based projects to enable students to practise skills, share ideas and collaborate
- SkillBuilders in our proven Tell me, Show me, Let me do it format that allow students to learn and practise key English skills in an engaging and accessible way
- Resource summaries provide a bird’s-eye view of everything available to support teaching and learning for each topic
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.