Part of the series Maths Quest VCE.
The Jacaranda Maths Quest Victorian Curriculum series has been completely refreshed with new content, deeper differentiation and even more innovative tools to enable every student to experience success – ensuring no student is left behind, and no student is held back.
The latest editions include these key features:
- New teaching videos for every lesson that are flexible enough to be used for pre- and post-learning, flipped classrooms, class discussions, remediation and more!
- New teachON section, with practical teaching advice including, learning intentions and 3 levels of differentiated teaching programs
- New eWorkbook that allows teachers and students to download additional activities to support deeper learning
- New questions match one-to-one in print and online to enable multi-modal classrooms. Fully worked solutions for every question demonstrate best practice and help prevent the creation of misconceptions
- New simplified theory and explanations and pared back chapter
- Even more embedded interactivities and videos to enable students to explore concepts and learn deeply
- New differentiated question sets at 3 levels with immediate feedback in every lesson to enable students to challenge themselves at their own level
- New learning intentions and success criteria for every subtopic, so students understand what they need learn and can give feedback on their own progress
- New visual concepts maps at the end of each chapter to help summarise understanding
- Worked examples in every lesson featuring the familiar THINK/WRITE columns provide exemplary solutions and explanations
- New response analysis report, for deeper insights and comparisons
|Product Type||Student Books, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.