Part of the series Excel Basic Skills - Mental Maths Strategies.
More than just Mental Maths books - Excel Basic Skills - Mental Maths Strategies will equip students with all the mental maths strategies they need to excel in Maths through out their lives. Mental Maths is the maths we do in our heads without the use of calculators and without writing down the calculation. Mental Maths strategies are the 'tricks' we use to do Maths in our heads. There are different ways of finding the answer to any Mental Maths problem, and such strategies are the focus of this series.
- 32 double-page units of Mentals are included - 8 units for each school term. Each unit is divided into four sets (A, B, C and D)
- Each set within each unit covers a different area of Maths: for example, set A always covers addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, while set D always covers measurement
- The fun illustrations and cartoons will help children engage with the Maths concepts and enjoy completing the activities
- The answers to all questions are in a lift-out section in the centre of the book
- A special 'Help' section at the front of the book gives different strategies and explanations to help students solve Mentals problems. This link to the different kind of questions found in sets A, B, C and D
View Sample Pages
Click on the images to view sample pages
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 2,|
|Author(s)||Jan Faulkner & Alan Parker|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.