Part of the series Humanities & Social Sciences WA 2E.
This combined print and digital title provides 100% coverage of the WA Curriculum for Humanities and Social Sciences. The textbook comes with a complimentary activation code for learnON, the powerful digital learning platform making learning personalised and visible for both students and teachers.
The latest editions of Jacaranda Humanities and Social Sciences for Western Australia series include these key features:
- Content is completely revised and updated, aligned to the WA Curriculum, and consistent across all platforms – learnON, eBookPLUS, PDF, iPad app and print
- Concepts are brought to life with engaging content, diagrams and illustrations, and digital resources including interactivities, videos, weblinks and projects
- Exercises are carefully sequenced and graded to allow for differentiated individual pathways through the question sets Answers and sample responses are provided for every question
- HASS Skills are explored and developed through new SkillBuilders with our much-loved Tell me, Show me, Let me do it! approach
- Brand new downloadable eWorkbooks provide additional differentiated, customisable activities to further develop students’ skills
- Enhanced teaching support including teaching advice, lesson plans, work programs and quarantined assessments
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.