Part of the series India.
India is a series of blackline masters designed to provide opportunities for students to discover some of the natural, physical, cultural, economic and political aspects of this fascinating and extremely diverse Asian country and its people. The books in this series give selected information about both modern and ancient India and use a wide variety of activities across many learning areas.
- Nine sections - Geography, History, Symbols, Modern India, Religions, Customs and Celebrations, Landmarks, Folk Tales and Legends, The Arts and Famous People
- A wide range of student information and activity pages
- Comprehensive teachers notes pages
- Detailed background and teacher information
- Suggested additional activities
- Cross-curricular student activity pages
- Answers where necessary
- Current and national curriculum links
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.