- employs a range of skills including, word study, comprehension, cooperative learning, problem solving, mapping, following procedures and recording data
- features five major sections, What is a polar region?, Antarctica, The Arctic, Polar life and Environmental threats
- teachers page which provides teachers with indicators additional information, relevant Internet resources (where possible), answers, additional activities and outcome links
- student information page which poses a question to initiate class discussion detailed information on the topic, supporting artwork and the opportunity to engage in a specific word study activity using words in context
- student comprehension page providing students with the opportunity to review what they have read and further enhance their understanding
- research or group activity which involves students working independently or cooperatively to gather further information relating to the particular topic to broaden their knowledge at a deeper level
- answers are given for all questions, where applicable
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.