Part of the series iiTomo.
Features of iiTomo Senior:
- Up-to-date, relevant and meaningful topics, subtopics, language, texts and visuals
- Based on the latest research in senior classrooms on how students best learn Japanese in Years 11-12
- Each print book comes with eBook
- Each chapter offers:
- Authentic, colourful visuals
- Lots of reading, listening, writing and speaking practice
- Grammar and kanji support and practice
- A variety of text types
- Exam-style questions
- Annotated sample writing
- Exam tips and support
- Intercultural, inquiry and reflection prompts
- Self-assessment opportunity at the end to help identify gaps and revisit content
- References pages including verb tables and glossary
- Written by an experienced teaching author team from across Australia
- Reviewed by a variety of Japanese language educational experts and educators from across Australia
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.