Part of the series iiTomo.
The write-in iiTomo 1-4 2nd Edition Activity Books cater for a variety of learning styles, offering opportunities to practise and reinforce key skills and learning. Updated engaging activities offer even more support and differentiated learning opportunities whilst allowing students to track their progress for deeper motivation.
- Aligned with the latest Australian Curriculum: Languages – Japanese, Victorian Curriculum for the AC, Western Australian Curriculum for the AC and new NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum
- Follows the Student Book progression of learning
- Carefully sequenced and paced tasks including spiralling of learning
- Comprehensive practice of new language and script with opportunities for extension
- New chapter opening page: tasks to identify prior knowledge and motivation, as well as cultural insights to spark interest
- Can be used in class or independently
- All audio is accessible from eBook
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Yoshie Burrows, Naoko Florence Abe, Yoko Nishimura-Parke|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.