Part of the series Hai!.
Hai! provides a fresh, easy-to-use choice for busy teachers of Japanese. With six semester-length, topic-based stages,
Hai! is geared to the crucial middle years where student motivation and experience of progress are so important.
Key Features Student Book
- 'Help Desk' is an easy-to-follow reference section for new language and key vocabulary
- Cartoon stories at the end of each chapter follow the romance of Hide and Kana
- Masaru, the cultural guide, presents culture and language in appealing ways
- Final ‘show-what-you-know’ concert includes suggestions for role-plays, games, karaoke and a range of other activities
Key Features Workbook
- Simple, clear instructions
- Listening comprehension activities and grammar exercises
- Hiragana writing practice and puzzles
- Outcomes checklists to help students chart their own progress
Hai! is an easy-to-use course, tailored to the crucial middle years where student motivation, participation and experience of progress are so important. Each of the six topic-based stages builds on previously met vocabulary, grammatical structures and script to provide a smooth transition from one stage to the next. Script is introduced in topic-related contexts. On completion of Hai! 1–6, students will be able to read and write hiragana, katakana and 70 kanji.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9,|
|Author(s)||Sue Burnham, Michael Sedunary|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.