Part of the series Hai!.
The workbook contains a range of language and cultural activities that support the material in the Coursebook and allow students to work from the known to the unknown, including:
- listening comprehension activities that build students’ aural skills and confidence;
- puzzles where, through active discovery, vocabulary and script learning becomes more meaningful;
- written activities and exercises where new language points are practised and developed;
- hiragana recognition and writing practice where students apply and explore their growing familiarity with the script;
- learning outcomes checklists to assist students in charting their own progress.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9,|
|Author(s)||Sue Burnham, Michael Sedunary|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.