The Excel Junior High School Maths Study Dictionary (Years 7–10):
- is extremely comprehensive with over 300 pages of definitions
- has over 1000 Maths terms defined
- is something you can use for 4 secondary years
- is based on Australian state syllabuses
- has been specifically colour-coded for each letter of the alphabet
- has over 1000 diagrams to help explain new concepts clearly
- has over 150 colour photographs to engage the student
- has actual question and answer examples in definitions
View Sample PagesClick on the images to view sample pages
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.