Part of the series Reading Mastery: Reading/Literature Strand - Grade 1.
Reading Mastery: Reading/Literature Strand - Grade 1 Teacher Materials includes presentation books, teacher's guide, answer key, and spelling book.
Help students develop into fluent, independent, and highly skilled readers with this Direct Instruction reading intervention program. Use Direct Instruction to help students develop into fluent, independent, and highly skilled readers with Reading Mastery Signature Edition. Used in thousands of schools across the country, Reading Mastery has been a successful reading intervention program with a wide range of students, including significantly at-risk populations, for more than 35 years. Flexible and comprehensive, the Signature Edition greatly expands and refines instruction found in previous editions, appropriate for use as a supplemental intervention program or a comprehensive core reading program.
- Validated by extensive and exhaustive research
- Proven to work in a wide range of classrooms, schools and districts
- Systematic, explicit instruction for heightened academic achievement
The Reading Strand
- Addresses all five essential components of reading—phonemic awareness, phonics and word analysis, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension
- Provides spelling instruction to help students connect encoding and decoding
- Develops decoding, word recognition and comprehension skills that transfer to other subject areas
The Literature Strand
- Supports the Reading Strand with a variety of literary forms and text structures
- Provides multiple opportunities for students to practise vocabulary and comprehension strategies and write for authentic purposes
- Gives opportunities for students to read at independent level
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.