Exploring with our Senses is a practical guide that encourages children to actively participate and be involved in experiences that awaken their senses to their world and the world around them. It is particularly suited to the Early Learning Years. It's aim is to stimulate the creative and innovative minds of children.
- This book is a wonderful collection of self-explanatory photographs and text.
- It can be used to guide educators, carers and those who work with children who may have special needs.
- It also offers opportunities for parents, grandparents and the wider community to extend play at home, making it both challenging and fun.
- There are clear outlines of the learning intentions, the equipment needed, and suggestions for encouraging interaction and play during the experiences.
- It has been carefully designed to meet the needs of children in their early years, giving them an excellent start to the exciting journey of learning through play.
View Sample Pages
View Exploring with our Senses Sample Pages
Other Series Components
Exploring with Our Senses is Book 1 in a two-part series suited to the Early Learning Years. Book 2 is Dough Magic
Dough Magic is a practical guide to exploring dough in its many forms.
View Dough Magic
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1,|
|Author(s)||Leanne Sharp and Sue Charlick|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.