Dough Magic is a practical guide to exploring dough in its many forms. Dough is a very tactile and calming medium, easy to make and pleasurable to play with. Dough Magic is particularly suited to the Early Learning Years. Its aim is to stimulate the creative and innovative minds of children.
- Has a wonderful collection of self-explanatory photographs and text.
- Can be used to guide educators, carers and those who work with children who may have special needs.
- Offers opportunities for parents, grandparents and the wider community to extend play at home, making it both challenging and fun.
- There are clear outlines of the learning intentions, the equipment needed, and suggestions for encouraging interaction and play during the experiences.
- It has been carefully designed to meet the needs of children in their early years, giving them an excellent start to the exciting journey of learning through play.
View Sample Pages
View Dough Magic Sample Pages
Other Series Components
Dough Magic is Book 2 in a two-part series suited to the Early Learning Years. Book 1 is Exploring with Our Senses
Exploring with Our Senses
Exploring with our Senses is a practical guide that encourages children to actively participate and be involved in experiences that awaken their senses to their world and the world around them.
View Exploring with Our Senses
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1,|
|Author(s)||Leanne Sharp and Sue Charlick|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.