Part of the series Excel - Mathematics Practice Tests.
Excel - Mathematics Practice Tests: Year 10 has been written to provide students with extensive test and exam practice at all levels in Year 10, in the topics they cover in class. In this way students will get the practice they need to be fully prepared to excel in their class tests and exams. This book covers all the topics in Year 10 Australian Curriculum Mathematics.
- Number and Algebra: Surds and Indices, Financial Mathematics, Algebraic Fractions, Expanding and Factorising Expressions, Equations, Formulae, Inequalities and Simultaneous Equations, Quadratic Equations, Linear Relationships, Non-linear Relationships: Parabolas and Other j Graphs, Logarithms and Functions and Polynomials.
- Number and Algebra Strand Tests (Levels 1, 2 & 3)
- Measurement and Geometry:Surface Area and Volume, Trigonometry 1: Bearings, Exact Values, 3D Problems and Other Quadrants, Trigonometry 2: Sine and Cosine Rules and Area Formula, Similar and Congruent Triangles, Quadrilaterals and Polygons and Circle Properties.
- Measurement and Geometry Strand Tests (Levels 1, 2 & 3)
- Statistics and Probability: Single and Bivariate Statistics, Probability
- Statistics and Probability Strand Tests (Levels 1, 2 & 3)
- Yearly Examinations
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.