Part of the series Excel - Mathematics Practice Tests.
Excel - Mathematics Practice Tests: Year 9 has been written to provide students with extensive test and exam practice at all levels in Year 9, in the topics they cover in class. In this way students will get the practice they need to be fully prepared to excel in their class tests and exams. This book covers all the topics in Year 9 Australian Curriculum Mathematics.
- Number and Algebra: Fractions, Decimals, Percentages and Ratios, Financial Mathematics, Algebraic Techniques, Indices, Linear Equations, Inequalities and Formulae, Linear Relationships, Quadratics, Rates and Proportion
- Number and Algebra Strand Tests (Levels 1, 2 & 3)
- Measurement and Geometry: Pythagoras’ Theorem, Area, Surface Area and Volume, Trigonometry, Similarity
- Measurement and Geometry Strand Tests (Levels 1, 2 & 3)
- Statistics and Probability: Statistics, Probability
- Statistics and Probability Strand Tests (Levels 1, 2 & 3)
- Yearly Examinations
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.