Part of the series Excel Early Skills - English.
Excel Early Skills workbooks are written for children aged 3-6 in preschool and the first year of primary school. Excel Early Skills - English workbooks provide practice of early literacy skills. By using these books your child will feel confident in a wide range of English skills, and will get a head start on primary school learning.
Books In This Series
- English Book 1 - Visual Skills
- English Book 2 - Learning About Sequencing
- English Book 3 - Beginning Consonant Sounds
- English Book 4 - Ending Consonant Sounds
- English Book 5 - Vowel Sounds
- English Book 6 - Beginning, Ending and Vowel Sounds
- English Book 7 - Learning The Alphabet
- English Book 8 - Reading With Sounds 1
- English Book 9 - Reading With Sounds 2
- English Book 10 - Reading For Comprehension
English Book 6 - Beginning, Ending and Vowel Sounds
In Excel Early Skills - English Books 3, 4 and 5, children learn about the beginning sounds, ending sounds and vowel sounds of words in detail. Excel Early Skills - English Book 6 Beginning, Ending and Vowel Sounds consolidates and revises your childs knowledge in these areas.
In the book, your child will:
- Understand further the relationship between letters and their sounds
- Practise writing letters to match sounds
- Identify sounds at the beginning, middle and ending of words
Learning these skills is essential for children to later develop their abilities in reading and comprehension. The activities in each book are divided into double pages. Each double page allows your child to practise one particular skill many times so that the skill is reinforced. A clear, easy-to-follow page design has been developed, with clear explanations to help both parents and children.
View Sample Pages
Click on the images to view sample pages
Also Available in the Excel Early Skills Series
Excel Early Skills - Maths
Excel Early Skills workbooks are written for children aged 3-6 in preschool and the first year of primary school. The Maths workbooks offer many activities to improve early numeracy skills.View Excel Early Skills - Maths
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.