Part of the series Excel Early Skills - English.
Excel Early Skills workbooks are written for children aged 3-6 in preschool and the first year of primary school. Excel Early Skills - English workbooks provide practice of early literacy skills. By using these books your child will feel confident in a wide range of English skills, and will get a head start on primary school learning.
Books In This Series
- English Book 1 - Visual Skills
- English Book 2 - Learning About Sequencing
- English Book 3 - Beginning Consonant Sounds
- English Book 4 - Ending Consonant Sounds
- English Book 5 - Vowel Sounds
- English Book 6 - Beginning, Ending and Vowel Sounds
- English Book 7 - Learning The Alphabet
- English Book 8 - Reading With Sounds 1
- English Book 9 - Reading With Sounds 2
- English Book 10 - Reading For Comprehension
English Book 5 - Vowel Sounds
In Excel Early Skills - English Book 5 Vowel Sounds your child will explore the relationship between vowels and their sounds.
They will learn to:
- Listen for the sound of vowels at the beginning of words
- Recognise vowel sounds in the middle of words
- Recognise words that rhyme
Understanding vowel sounds is essential for children to develop their abilities in reading and comprehension. The activities in this book are divided into double pages. Each double page allows your child to practise one particular skill many times so that the skill is reinforced. Every page has an extra extension activity to further enrich your child’s learning.
View Sample Pages
Click on the images to view sample pages
Also Available in the Excel Early Skills Series
Excel Early Skills - Maths
Excel Early Skills workbooks are written for children aged 3-6 in preschool and the first year of primary school. The Maths workbooks offer many activities to improve early numeracy skills.View Excel Early Skills - Maths
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.