Written to the core practical units of competency from the UEE11 Electrotechnology Training Package, Electrical Trade Practices 2e by Berry, Cahill and Chadwick provides a practical yet comprehensive companion text, covering the practical units within the UEE30811 Certificate III in the Electrotechnology Electrician qualification. Electrical Trade Practices is the practical volume to accompany Phillips, Electrical Principles.
- 'Health & Safety Tip' boxes draw out important and critical information points
- Up-to-date content on sustainability and environmental work practices
- Clear diagrams with simple explanations allows for greater understand of technical concepts
- Work health and safety principles
- Environmentally sustainable procedures
- Document and apply measures to control WH&S risks
- Fixing and support devices/techniques
- Hand and power tools and their application
- Drawings , diagrams and schedules
- Electrical control devices and circuits
- Introduction to regulations, compliance standards and codes
- Wiring systems types, application and terminations
- Electrical apparatus and circuits
- Electrical installations – arrangement, control and protection
- Electrical installations - cable selection and coordination
- Installation of wiring systems
- Electrical installations - verification and testing
- Faults of electrical circuits and equipment, and fault-finding techniques
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.