Part of the series Editing Skills.
Editing skills is a series of four blackline master books aimed to provide students with experience in proofreading and editing a variety of written texts to extend their knowledge of grammatical terms and understanding.
- lesson focus - specific punctuation, grammar, spelling and vocabulary
- a variety of writing formats with descriptions
- clear, concise instructions for completing each worksheet
- consistent student formats
- punctuation, spelling and grammatical error identification and instruction
- teacher information for using the books
- outcome links
- overview of student activity content
- specific punctuation and grammar teacher information
- writing format information
- writing format checklists
- proofreading and editing checklist
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.