Part of the series Grammar Rules!.
Grammar Rules! is a series that introduces and teaches grammar in context of real text types. The focus of Grammar Rules! is on exploring the grammar used in particular text types, and how it relates to the specific purpose and audience the text has been written for. It uses real texts, real contexts, and real grammar, written for the needs of young students! Students will learn about grammar, from the whole text down to the sentence and word level and how to use that grammar knowledge, both when responding to texts and when constructing their own texts. Each unit systematically builds on the previous units, so that students progress in their knowledge and experience. Regular revision units are also provided for consolidation or assessment. Meets the Australian Curriculum: English requirements by
- Integrating Language, Literature and Literacy.
- Developing students' knowledge, understanding and skills.
- Covering listening and speaking, reading and writing, viewing and representing.
Grammar Rules! Interactive Games CD
WINNER - Best Student Learning Digital Resource - Literacy - The Australian Publishing Awards "This digital publication impressed the judges with its simple and clear navigation, and its ability to provide a context for a range of interesting grammar activities." Judges comments - The Australian Educational Publishing Awards
Harnessing the power of technology for teaching and learning this CD provides eight grammar games at six different levels - a total of 48 games! Each game provides fun opportunities for grammar practice and revision while fostering a positive attitude towards grammar. The games align with the grammar content of the Australian Curriculum: English. While playing the games students will consolidate their understandings and reinforce their awareness and use of grammatical terminology. Includes a whole-school site licence. Features
- Printable teaching notes outline the grammatical focus for each game.
- Randomised content can be played again and again
- Over 8000 questions and options.
- Dunk the alien – Sentence structures
- Find the pairs – Vocabulary enrichment
- Open the treasure chest -- Figurative and expressive language
- Build a bridge -- Nouns
- Ring the bell -- Adjectives
- Have a holiday -- Verbs
- Pop the balloons – Parts of speech
- Feed the monkey -- Punctuation
Additional Grammar Rules! Series Components
Grammar Rules! Workbooks
- Each book provides 35 weekly units of work.
- A 4-page pullout writing log is provided in the centre of the book, ideal for writing conferences and assessment.
- Index/glossary of rules at the back
Grammar Rules! Digital
Grammar Rules! Digital will be a valuable asset to all teachers using the Grammar Rules! Workbooks. The CDs provide a digital format of the Grammar Rules! Workbooks for teachers to use on the interactive whiteboard and comes with a full site licence. All workbooks are available in digital format on CD.
View Grammar Rules! Digital
Grammar Rules! Wall Charts
Suitable for junior, middle and upper primary students Grammar Rules! Wall Charts are ideal supports for teaching grammar in the classroom.
View Grammar Rules! Wall Charts
|Product Type||Software & CD-ROMs,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.