Part of the series Discovering History - Lower Primary.
Discovering History is a comprehensive, three-level teacher resource that assists with the implementation, lesson planning and on-going teaching of the Australian Curriculum for History. Developed and written by leading experts in the field, Jennifer Lawless and Kate Cameron, Discovering History provides you with clear teaching methodology and pedagogy and will inspire you to develop creative lessons to engage your students. Separated into lower, middle and upper primary packs, each level contains a teacher resource book with BLMS, Australian Curriculum summaries, learning activities and historical overviews. It also provides a set of laminated picture/activity cards for hands-on-use as topic starters for group discussion as well as access to online content, where you will find interactive games, slideshows, weblinks and more. Accompanying these teacher resources are a series of History Topic Books. View Discovering History Components
Discovering History - Components
Discovering History Lower Primary Teacher's Resource Pack
- Discovering History Lower Primary Teacher Resource
- Our Community - Caring for the Community
- Our Community - Family and Friends
- Our Community - Living in the Community
- Our Community - People in the Community
- Objects and Stories - Links to the Past 1
- Objects and Stories - Links to the Past 2
- Objects and Stories - Links to the Past 3
- Objects and Stories - Links to the Past 4
- A to Z of Heritage in Australia - A to C
- A to Z of Heritage in Australia - D to L
- A to Z of Heritage in Australia - M to R
- A to Z of Heritage in Australia - S to Z
View Other Year Levels in the 'Discovering History' Series
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.