Look it Up! is a practical, easy-to-use reference book that follows the Australian Curriculum: English and covers the skills and knowledge of writing, reading, speaking, listening and viewing.
Students can use this tool as a quick guide to language conventions, such as checking spelling or determining proper punctuation. The guide includes chapter review graded questions and activities to help students prepare for NAPLAN tests and is updated to include a range of digital texts, including websites, social media and emails.
- Samples of text types are clearly annotated so their main features can be seen.
- Information on publishing conventions, including the use of technology and referencing texts.
- Full-colour design and visual examples.
- A glossary of literary terms.
- Language Conventions: Spelling
- Language Conventions: Punctuation
- Language Conventions: Grammar
- Language Conventions: Usage
- Language: Register and Style
- Publishing Your Writing
- More Written Texts
- Electronic Texts
- Oral Texts
- Viewing Images
- Visual Texts
- Literary Terms
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Peter Forrestal, Laura Deriu|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.