Part of the series Ancient History for Senior Students.
Ancient Greece for Senior Students is a topic book suited to students of Senior Ancient History in Queensland. It provides detailed studies on five themes from the syllabus.
- Research Skills sections in each chapter
- Comprehensive material on evaluating primary resources
- Argument sections for each chapter
- Primary and secondary sources (both literary and artefact) made sensible by clear text
- Chapters focused on particular topics
- The sources featured are translations, rather than used adaptations and precis versions from secondary textbooks
- Each chapter includes focus questions that cover syllabus inquiry topics
- Each chapter covers a key skill of - organising an inquiry, developing a critical vocabulary, writing an essay in test conditions, preparing a multi-modal presentation and planning a historical research process
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.