Part of the series Classroom Art.
Classroom Art is an innovative full colour three-book series which comprises art activities to inspire students to communicate through visual arts and to aid their development as young artists. The activities are divided into three main sections to develop skills in the areas of Drawing, Painting and Printmaking.
- Extensive teachers notes suggest activities to develop arts awareness, to encourage creativity, show examples of modelling, develop and encourage practise and appraise art. Other notes offer suggestions for classroom organisation, safety precautions, parental involvement, assessment ideas, display ideas and ways to inspire young artists.
- uses readily available resources
- activities to provide stimulus for each lesson
- provides step-by-step instructions for each activity with corresponding colour photographs
- reflection questions accompany each activity to extend art possibilities
- variations for each activity are given
- cross-curricular activities to extend and further develop each activity
- a glossary of terms and websites are given for each skills area to provide background for the teacher
- outcome links
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.