Blake's Learning Centres - Vocabulary Centres: Book 5 (Ages 9-10)
Part of the series Blake's Learning Centres - Vocabulary Centres.
Blake’s Learning Centres are a wonderful, motivating way for students to practice important skills. The activities in Vocabulary Centres help build a rich vocabulary. Each centre is self-contained and portable and includes teacher and student instructions. The 12 centres in these books are self-contained and portable. Students may work at a desk, a table, or even on the floor. Once you've made the centres, they're ready to use any time.
- Everything you need for 12 centres
- Hands-on vocabulary activities
- Step-by-step directions
- Full-colour covers, task cards and games
- Self-checking answer keys
- Builds rich vocabulary
- Boosts reading skills
- Provides individual or partner practice
- Uses repitition as a learning tool
- Offers extra-time fun
Book 5 Topics (Ages 9-10)
- recognising synonyms and antonyms
- using homophones
- applying prefixes and suffixes
- pronouncing heteronyms
- creating analogies
- using ICT compound words
- recognising scientific terminology
- naming geometric figures
- differentiating homographs
- recognising music terms
View Sample Pages
Click on the images below to view sample pages for each title in the series.
Book 5 (Ages 9-10)
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.