Part of the series Blake's Learning Centres - Maths Centres.
The Australian Curriculum Edition of Blake's Learning Centres - Maths is a wonderful, motivating series for students to practise important skills. The 10 centres in each book are self-contained and portable, and students can work individually or in a group. Once you've made the centres, they are ready to use at any time. Each book contains full-colour materials to construct the easy-to-make centres. A Teacher Instructions page is included with each centre, as well as a Centre Checklist for recording students' progress. The centres contain:
- student directions/ cover page
- task cards and/or mat(s)
- reproducible written practice sheets
- answer key
- identifying prime and composite numbers
- understanding percent as a fraction of 100
- dividing with decimal fractions
- using order of operations to solve multi-step equations
- finding the perimeters and areas of complex figures
- using graphs and plots to organise and display statistical data
Click on the images below to view sample pages for the Year 6 book.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.