- eight units to develop students’ understanding and appreciation of various aspects of narrative text, i.e. narrative structure, creating settings, creating characters, developing action, using imagination, developing expressive power, planning tips and revising and editing
- practical assistance to enable students to enrich their narrative text writing
- teaching strategies to enable students to use emotions, create interest, tension and excitement and create poetic images
- comprehensive teachers notes
- background information
- suggested extension activities
- worksheet information
- answers where appropriate
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 6, Year 7,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.