This renowned, comprehensive text is an introduction to applied engineering mechanics and strength of materials. The theory is supported by a wealth of detailed illustrations and diagrams to give students a complete understanding of the subject. This text includes many worked examples, end-of chapter problems, exercises and illustrations. Technical jargon and large blocks of text are kept to a minimum to create a readable and uncomplicated text.
Part I: Statics
- Resultant Force and Movement
- Equilibrium of Forces
- Loads and Support Reactions
- Forces in Frame Members
- Sheer Force, Bending Movement and Torque Distribution Diagrams
Part II: Dynamics
- Kinematics of Motion
- Dynamics of Motion
- Momentum, Energy and Power
- Mechanical Vibration
- Balance and Reaction of Rotating Masses
Part III: Strength of Materials
- Stress and Strain
- Strain Energy and Dynamic Loads
- Centroid and Second Moment of Area
- Bending and Shear in Beams and Shafts
- Combined Stress
- Beam Deflection
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.