Part of the series Basics of Construction and Framing.
Basics of Construction and Framing - Blended Learning Package includes the print book plus access to Connect, McGraw-Hill Education's unique digital learning and assessment platform. Basics of Construction & Framing utilises content from the highly-regarded Practical Australian Carpentry by Barrington, Mylius and Arden. With reference to Australian building code practices and regulations, this volume covers the basic skills and knowledge required at all levels of domestic construction, from foundations and site preparation to external cladding and roofing.
The Basics of Construction & Framing provides complete coverage across Certificate II in Construction and Certificate III in Carpentry in the CPC08 Construction, Plumbing and Services training package.
Certificate II Building and Construction - 22216VIC
Certificate III Carpentry - CPC08 Units
Part 1: The Workplace
- 1: Work health and safety
- 2: Workplace communication and organisation
- 3: Demolition
Part 2: Skills and Tools
- 4: Trade calculations and drawing
- 5: Carpentry hand tools and basic timber joints
- 6: Electric power tools
- 7: Timber fastenings
Part 3: Site Establishment
- 8: Site setting out and levelling
- 9: Timber sub floor construction
Part 4: Wall Framing and Cladding
- 10: Wall framing
- 11: Cladding
Part 5: Wet Trades
- 12: Basic concrete and formwork
- 13: Masonry veneer construction
- 14: Full masonry construction
Part 6: Roofing and Ceilings
- 15: Introduction to roofing theory: Ceiling structures and gable roof
- 16: The hip and valley roof
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Author(s)||Daniel Bonnici, Alex Neale, Patrick Aiken, Stuart Arden, Jack Barrington, & Dieter Mylius|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.