Part of the series Plumbing Skills.
The Plumbing Skills series provides learners with the knowledge, skills and awareness they will need to be successful in the plumbing industry. The series is structured to build step-by-step knowledge, working from general/foundation subjects towards more specific and technical detail as they progress. It develops problem-solving skills, combining safe work practices with professional skills and a thorough understanding of how and why things are done in a certain way.
- Work Health and Safety (WHS) boxes identify critical points for concern
- Sustainability boxes lead on up-to-date environmental information
- Employability boxes outline the responsibilities of employees, including skills they need to acquire and real-life challenges they may face at work
References to AS/NZS 3500:2015, referred to in the Plumbing Code of Australia, prompts familiarity with the codes throughout their training.
- Key competencies linked to each chapter opener
- Student activities throughout to keep them engaged and up to speed on topics
- Spiral bound for ease of use in class and onsite settings
- Worksheet icons indicate when to stop reading and complete assigned tasks
- End of chapter summaries to reinforce topic
- Worksheets help assess student understanding of topic
- Work health and safety
- Work effectively in the plumbing and services sector
- Carry out interactive workplace communication
- Read plans and calculate plumbing quantities
- Handle and store plumbing materials
- The tools of the plumbing trade
- Cut and join sheet metal
- Mark out materials
- Welding using oxyacetylene and arc welding equipment
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.