Australian Curriculum Global Geography - Through an ICT and Inquiry Lens: Book Pack (Years 3-6)
Part of the series Australian Curriculum Global Geography - Through an ICT and Inquiry Lens.
NOTE: This is a book pack containing the four books (Years 3 to 6) of the series: Australian Curriculum Global Geography - Through an ICT and Inquiry Lens
Take your students on an adventure around the world with Australian Curriculum - Global Geography. Through exploring the human and physical characteristics of places, students will investigate, create and communicate their understanding of the world around them.
- Scope and sequence charts for HASS curriculum links and concepts for geographical thinking
- 20 easy-to-follow lessons for each year level which include an introduction activity, main development activity and a concluding activity
- A variety of student activities to develop the Inquiry skills of questioning, researching, analysing, evaluating, and reflecting and communicating
- The use of QR codes, URL links, online graphic organisers, and digital applications such as SeeSaw, iMovie®, Chatterbox, ShowMe, Prezi and digital cameras
- A ‘Travelling further’ suggestion which can be used to extend the lesson concept, provide further activity for more capable students or be used as a homework activity
- Assessment pages at the end of each unit, themed as passport pages to compile together at the end of the year
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.