Australian Curriculum Global Geography - Through an ICT and Inquiry Lens
Take your students on an adventure around the world with this exciting new series, Australian Curriculum Global Geography. Through exploring the human and physical characteristics of places, students will investigate, create and communicate their understanding of the world around them.
- scope and sequence charts for HASS curriculum links and concepts for geographical thinking
- 20 easy-to-follow lessons for each year level which include an introduction activity, main development activity and a concluding activity
- a variety of student activities to develop the Inquiry skills of questioning, researching, analysing, evaluating, and reflecting and communicating
- the use of QR codes, URL links, online graphic organisers, and digital applications such as SeeSaw, iMovie®, Chatterbox, ShowMe, Prezi and digital cameras
- a ‘Travelling further’ suggestion which can be used to extend the lesson concept, provide further activity for more capable students or be used as a homework activity
- assessment pages at the end of each unit, themed as passport pages to compile together at the end of the year