Part of the series Assignments in Genetics.
Genetics is a topic that is increasingly of interest to teachers, students and the general public and has become an important part of high school science syllabuses. These books introduce students to key technical terms, concepts and issues related to this area of biology and includes material for revision. These books have been specifically written so that the extensive technical terms and concepts used in Genetics are introduced through a variety of activities, making it easier for students to understand and remember each concept. They aim to build student knowledge, confidence and interest.
Book 2 topics include:
- Genetic terms
- DNA and nucleotides
- Genotypes phenotypes and crosses
- Sex and genes
- Sex chromosomes and the human body plan
- Hot issues in genetics
- Hardy-Weinberg Law
- Blood groups
- Sutton Boveri and chromosomes
View Contents Page
Click on the image below to view the contents page for this title.
Major Uses and Benefits
- Supplementary classroom lessons
- Homework activities
- Reinforcement of learning
- Extension work for advanced students
- Preparation for assessment
- Exam revision
- Creative teaching ideas
- Developing greater student interest and understanding
- A fresh approach to a topic or lesson
- A way of targeting student weaknesses
- Suitable for individual or group work
- A variety of activities for home study
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Wendy St Germain and Peter Gribben|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.