Part of the series Heinemann Biology.
The student book addresses the latest developments and applications in biology. It also incorporates best-practice literacy and learning design to ensure the content and concepts are fully accessible to all learners.
Features of the student book:
- Case studies with real-world data and analysis questions
- A smooth progression from low to high order questions in section, chapter and area of study reviews
Key features of the eBook + Assessment
- Learner access
- Digital assessment questions with scaffolded hints, instant feedback and auto-correction
- Student book fully worked solutions
- Videos and interactives
- SPARKlab versions of the skills and assessment book practical activities, developed in collaboration with PASCO
- Teacher access
- Digital assessment tool for informing planning, assigning work, tracking progress and identifying gaps
- Comprehensive sample teaching plan
- Suite of practice exam materials
- Rich support for area of study 3
- Solutions and support for the skills and assessment book
Chapter 1 Scientific investigation
Unit 1 How do organisms regulate their functions?
Area of study 1 How do cells function?
Chapter 2 Cellular structure and function
Chapter 3 The cell cycle and cell growth, death and differentiation
Area of study 2 How do plant and animal systems function?
Chapter 4 Functioning systems
Chapter 5 Regulation of systems
Unit 2 How do scientific investigations develop understanding of how organisms regulate their functions?
Areas of study 1 How is inheritance explained?
Chapter 6 The nature of genes
Chapter 7 Patterns of inheritance
Area of study 2 How do inherited adaptations impact on diversity?
Chapter 8 Reproductive strategies
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.