- commemorates one hundred years since the Anzacs landed at Gallipoli
- explains centenary commemorations and observances
- explains how Anzac Day is observed and what it involves
- details the Gallipoli campaign, fighting on the Western Front during World War I, and how soldiers were looked after
- behind the battle lines when injured
- describes the symbols of ANZAC and what life was like for those at home during war and for returning soldiers
- gives information about Australia’s defence forces, including uniforms and armaments
- describes Australian involvement in World War I, World War II and in other conflicts around the globe
- includes links to ACARA curriculums, relevant literature, websites, elaborations, additional activities, worksheet information, and answers
- contains nine sections all with a middle/upper text connected to three levels of worksheets for lower, middle and upper primary students
Free Poster!Download the FREE Anzac Day Poster
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.