Part of the series Accounting: An Introductory Framework.
Accounting: An Introductory Framework Units 1 & 2 has been fully updated for the QCAA accounting Senior Syllabus being implemented at Units 1 & 2 in 2019.
The student book comprehensively covers the syllabus and unit objectives using the problem-solving approach valued in the syllabus, with integration of the underpinning factors throughout. Changing terminology, current practices and extensive use of technology are reflected throughout the text for students to make real-world applications.
- In-book activities support the new assessment model and provide opportunities for revision and practice.
- Numerous illustrative examples and diagrams.
- Updated reviews at the end of each chapter and numerous questions throughout ensure a steady development of knowledge and understanding.
- Fully worked solutions for all practical and theory questions in the student book provided as a digital resource on NelsonNet.
- Full-colour design, illustrations and diagrams.
- Customisable, interactive NelsonNetBook for digital learning and additional resources.
- The accounting environment
- Foundations of accounting
- Accounting for basic transactions in a service business with no GST
- End of month reporting
- Accounting technology
- Accounting for a trading business and the GST
- Accounting for subsidiary ledgers – accounts receivable, accounts payable and inventories
- Internal controls
- End of year reporting
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Trevor Stanley, Chris Ryan|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.