Part of the series Cambridge VCE Accounting.
Providing an unrivalled approach to teaching VCE Accounting within a real-world context, Cambridge VCE Accounting has been extensively updated to fully cover the new VCE study design to be implemented in 2019.
Written by a highly-regarded author team with experience in curriculum development, teaching and developing resources, Cambridge VCE Accounting helps students develop a thorough understanding of the real-world role of accounting as well as the key knowledge and skills required to achieve success in assessment tasks and examinations.
What’s new or updated in these editions:
- Cambridge VCE Accounting has been updated explicitly for the 2019 VCE Accounting Study Design to comprehensively cover all course content, including an increased focus on developing critical thinking and ICT skills, as well as an emphasis on the ethical considerations of financial decision making.
- Clearly defined ICT activities challenge students to use spreadsheets to organise financial data or perform calculations, present information in the form of graphs, charts and tables, and model the impact of accounting decisions.
- Glossary definitions have been updated to reflect the new study design’s use of the International Accounting Standards Board’s (IASB) Conceptual Framework, and are presented in the page margins and collated at the back of each book.
- Study tips in the page margin have been updated to help students identify common errors or better understand course content, to aid with comprehension, revision and exam preparation.
What we’ve kept that you love:
- Effective use of colour-coded examples throughout the textbook allows students to follow particular transactions through the accounting process.
- Accounting concepts are introduced using student-friendly language and developed using regular review questions and exercises. Accounting knowledge and skills are scaffolded, allowing students to eventually tackle complex exam scenarios.
- Icons in both the textbook and workbook helps students effectively and efficiently navigate between exercises, examples and activities.
- The Interactive Textbook brings the study of accounting to life, and includes videos and additional digital activities.
- The workbook, available for purchase separately in print format, includes exam-style pro-formas for every exercise in the student text, fully preparing students for VCE exams. It is fully integrated with the student textbook. The Interactive Textbook includes access to downloadable exercise pro-formas in Word and Excel format.
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.