Part of the series A+ Science.
Written for the VCE Chemistry Unit 3 and Unit 4 Study Design being implemented in 2017, the A+ Chemistry Exam provides students with school-assessed coursework as well as gradually building their exam skills. Graduated questions are spread throughout the book to help students revise and practise for the end-of-year exam.
- Contains 12 practice exams
- Exposure to a range of different examination questions
- Contains a range of practice tests of graduated difficulty - the text is divided into tests that gradually increase in length, content and difficulty
- Includes a bonus detachable full-length examination
- Students can write directly into the book
- Comes with a comprehensive solutions CD.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Nigel Liggins, Patricia Kelly|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.