Part of the series Upper Primary Themes.
Planet Earth - Earth science for sustainability marks the Planet Earth. It has been written to raise students’ awareness of the Earth and the consequences of human activity upon it. The text covers essential Earth science facts and important environmental issues. It motivates students to live sustainability and to appreciate the individual, community and global responsibility for the care of our planet.
- twelve sections - The Earth, Fossils, Water, Soil, Oceans, Natural Hazards, Pollution, Climate Change, Urbanisation, Resources, Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- student information text pages for each section
- comprehensive teachers notes pages
- background information for teachers with easy-to-understand explanations of scientific concepts
- cross-curricular student activities for each topic at two levels - 8-10 year olds and 11 to 13 years olds (not labelled as such, so can be used according to students’ abilities)
- suggested extension activities
- answers where appropriate
- curriculum links
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.